2022 Centennial Conference
Football Officials Agreement
THE CENTENNIAL CONFERENCE
Supervisor of Football Officials
Assistant Supervisor of Football Officials
CCFO Director of Technology
2022 CENTENNIAL CONFERENCE FOOTBALL OFFICIALS AGREEMENT
(Applies to: Game Officials, HUDL Graders and Clock Operators)
1. TERM: The term of this agreement shall begin on May 1, 2022 and terminate on December 31, 2022.
2. OFFICIAL’S STATUS: The official is an independent contractor for all purposes related to the performance of this agreement agreement and to any officiating-related work relating to this agreement, including but not limited to travel to and from games, Regional Meetings, the Spring and Fall Clinics and any and all CCFO assigned scrimmages. The Official is not an employee of the CCFO, LLC or the Centennial Conference. The Official acknowledges and agrees that because of his/her independent contractor statatus, the Official shall not be eligible for any employee benefits including, but not limited to, workers’ compensation, health insurance, or unemployment insurance. The Official acknowledges and agrees that he/she will be solely responsible for properly reporting, withholding and paying all applicable taxes. This agreement is not a contract of employment.
3. ASSIGNMENTS: This agreement adds the Official to the list of officials from which the CCFO, LLC may provide game assignments for the 2022 season. The CCFO, LLC will make every effort to assign each on-field Varsity Official and Clock Operator to a minimum of three (3) Varsity Contests. All assignments are subject to change under the sole discretion of the CCFO, LLC. The Official may accept or decline any game assignment offered by the CCFO, LLC. The Official understands that any assignment(s) is accepted on a confidential basis.
4. Conflict of Interest: It is understood that an Official will not be assigned to officiate any game involving a school at which the Official is currently employed. This restriction also applies to any member of the Official’s immediate family; immediately family for this purpose is defined as a Spouse, Child or Sibling.
5. GAME FEES: The fee structure for 2022 is below (NOTE: All fees are flat fees):
- Varsity Game Fee: $220
- JV Game Fee: $85
- Clock Operator Fee (Game and Play Clock): $85
- Scrimmage Fee: $55
- HUDL Evaluators’ Fee: $115
6. ASSESSMENT FEES: (Includes access to arbitersports.com, ccfootballofficials.com, O2O ear piece (for 2022 new hires only), and the preseason clinic). You will SELECT the appropriate amount when you go to the payment window.
- Varsity Officials Assessment Fee: $190
- Clock Operator Assessment Fee: $40
All fees are due no later than Wednesday, July 20, 2022.
7. HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFICATION: The Official agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the CCFO, LLC and independent contractors from any and all liability of any nature for any claims made by any person or entity for any injuries or damages.
8. COMMUNICATIONS & CONDUCT: The Official will maintain communications capability (to include computer, e-mail, cell phone) on a regular basis starting May 1, 2022.
9. NCAA FOOTBALL PLAYING RULES AND MECHANICS: The Official agrees to study and become as proficient as possible in mastering NCAA Football Playing Rules and the CCA Mechanics found in the 2022 CCA Manual of Officiating.
10. REGIONAL MEETINGS/PRE-SEASON CLINIC: The official agrees to attend a minimum of six (6) pre-season Regional Meetings as established. These meetings shall commence in May. The official also agrees to attend the Pre-Season Clinic.